1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My family is a 22 hour drive away, I'm working a seasonal job and tomorrow is a public holiday

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Checking the voting results around the world... Countries that are favored by the truly rich elite of Brazoo all have voted for the commie thief... Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, all countries that have excellent living standards and only the top 10% here can afford to move there.

reaper

I'll take your fucking soul.
Factory Bastard
Rancid start worrying when they start arresting pepole for saying the wrong thing online.Cause that's what it's like here in the UK and Europe.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Rancid start worrying when they start arresting people for saying the wrong thing online.Cause that's what it's like here in the UK and Europe.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
We're already like that, Reaper. If you use of "racism or homophobia" with someone here in Brazil, online or R/L, you're fucked. Especially if they have witnesses.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Bolsonaro just stalled things a bit, like Trump did in the US, but in the end, it seems impossible to stop these people now. The brain washing as too deep. So many that trust the media blindly. Science now is God. The right to kill children is what matters to so many these days.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Bolsonaro just stalled things a bit, like Trump did in the US, but in the end, it seems impossible to stop these people now. The brain washing was too deep. So many that trust the media blindly. Science now is God. The right to kill children is what matters to so many these days.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You guys say racist and homophobic things one these sites all the time. Have you been arrested for it?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Lotus is dumb as fuck.This is a free speech forum hosted in America.Try to host a forum like this on any other server.