1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Over here it was even worse. The HUGE discrepancy between the votes for president and the other positions is absurd. Countless governors, senators and congressmen that are "far-right" being elected and yet, the left wins for president? No way

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
We know what awaits for us. Argentina, Venezuela, Cuba, the US, way too many examples to be ignored. Brazil is gonna be free or there'll be no Brazil left after this is over.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Hope Brasil stays like it is. We still need content from CHOPPING OFF heads, killings, breaking bones, cartels, etc. Aye aye ay ea yeeeeeeee

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Next week I'm pulling all my money from them bank, Lula already said he's gonna "appropriate" savings accounts to "help the poor".

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
No worries DILF, either way, that's not gonna stop so soon. But if Lula wins, you can expect A WHOLE LOT MORE gore coming from Brazil. When the left was in charge, we had close to 70k murders a year. Now, it's down to 42k

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Everyone who voted for Lula yesterday voted for a communist who supports abortion, land theft, releasing criminals and selling the country to China. A criminal that spent more than a year in jail, that has caused hundreds of billions of dollars in losses, a criminal with several murders linked to him. A criminal that was released in the biggest justice fraud this country has ever witnessed.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
The same supreme judges that Lula appointed to the supreme court of Brazil were the ones who released him. And yet, they say this is completely normal.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Rancid, which side do you support? Is it more libersl, woke amd left or more right, conservstive and more hsrdliner?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@EmperorDiLF at this point, I'm as far right as one can be. I swear, I'd rather see Putin nuke this whole fucking world than allowing the liberal trash to take over. I'd rather see the world turned into cinders than seeing it falling on the hands of these demons.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Reminds me of an old haiku here in Brazoo

Captura-de-tela-2022-10-03-143847.png

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
I know some areas are unsafe for just about everyone, but in some places are whites in particular picked out and targeted?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan Not for whites, but for civilized people. There are lots of cases of people who were mowed down by bullets because they did a wrong turn and ended up inside some crime-ridden slum. That's why I tell people interested in doing tourism in Brazil, go to a luxury resort and enjoy only the areas they say are safe. Don't go driving around.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Although we also have this "black enclaves" called quilombos, not a good idea going on there. "Quilombo is the denomination for communities of black slaves who resisted the slavery regime that prevailed in Brazil for over 300 years and was abolished in 1888. Quilombos were formed from a wide variety of processes that include the escape of slaves to free and generally isolated lands."

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Although we also have these "black enclaves" called quilombos, not a good idea going on there. "Quilombo is the denomination for communities of black slaves who resisted the slavery regime that prevailed in Brazil for over 300 years and was abolished in 1888. Quilombos were formed from a wide variety of processes that include the escape of slaves to free and generally isolated lands."

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Many quilombos are considered "tourist attractions", although I can't see the fun in visiting a place full of lazy fat fucks who live exclusively from government assistance.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
But some are definitely no-go zones for whites. They usually just tell you to turn around and leave, but you certainly don't wanna go hiking around them carrying valuables.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing is for sure, tens of thousands of criminals from Brazoo went to the US after Biden was elected. Those videos of criminals looting stores made the US look like the promised land to criminal factions here.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
There's a HUGE assortment of stuff being sold in social networks, criminals are filling boxes upon boxes with stolen goods and sending them to Brazil

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Bolsonaro put a HUGE DENT on organized crime here, drug apprehensions alone caused billions of dollars in losses to the cartels, so they started coming up with other ways to make money. Human trafficking boomed here after Biden was elected.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Loansharks never made so much money. People are giving their apartments and home titles as collateral for loans. Usually the property is worth twice of what they got and if they don't pay the debt within 3 months, they lose the property.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Thanks Rancid. Remember when I saif this 3 monthd ago? You jumped on me like left fag. I told exactly what you said. This world is fucked up big time. Scum, left, woke, LGPTQ, influencer scum, fraud politicians, etc. I totslly welx9me WW3!!!!!