1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
2021 was a shit year for me. What helped me was my gf, working a lot, travelling and having 1 or 2 goals. Dont take the black pill, brother. As Aryan said. Grief will go away. It takes time. World is not fair. But thats fucking life. All the best!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
We should do one of these fucking gay vocaroo, Bruder. I heard it is fun! Halloween we all should cum together !

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
LoL! It could be fun! I see 1 or 2 on Halloween and Chrissy Christmas! I can feel it! I want to say loud like a swine:“AAAAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDDDSSSSSEEEEEE“! And just leave! LOL

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I am happy to watch that funny movie you recommended me, Bruder. BAD SANTA!!!! Did I told you? When I watched it with my girlfriend ; nearly died of laughter ????

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
One of the funniest movie !!! She looked at me with disgust. Like „from alpha to beta!“ But screw it, It was funny!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It may have gotten pushed forward and I just haven't heard about it.
I don't watch any mainstream news unless there's a major event happening or the like.

I know a couple people who have taken up growing, hydroponic systems and everything, but for now it's small-scale to stay within the current regulations so I've gotten used to doing without it most of the time.

Is the Cheesecake sativa, indica, or a hybrid?

I dont watch mainstream either. I had thought Northam (the fuckwad) pushed it faster, but I could be wrong.

My friend grew some hydro, its ok. We can grow up to 4 plants now lol.

Its a hybrid lol. Different stuff every time I go see my friend. He uses the Dark Web lol.