1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
And you know what's worse? When you show these FACTS to these people, they simply refuse to accept the truth. Even in the times when information is readily accessible, they'll only listen to what the man on the "pre-approved" list of channels says.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
At this point, many of these mongrels are actually convinced that society should give them everything they want because it's "their right".

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
People who contribute with absolutely nothing and ignore all the opportunities and chances that they are given are absolutely convinced they have rights.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© A lot of rich people are entitled, too, especially ones who come from money. They think the world owes them and they don't hesitate to take more, more, more. I think it's a human sickness.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Those, especially the ones on the very top, are telling the others I mentioned that they are entitled to the things we worked for, Lotus. They want the "commoners" to kill each other, so they can have the whole world for themselves. I totally agree with what you said.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lotus Those, especially the ones on the very top, are telling the others I mentioned that they are entitled to the things we worked for, Lotus. They want the "commoners" to kill each other, so they can have the whole world for themselves. I totally agree with what you said.