1,000,000 Post Thread

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Walking around with a name like Aryan.. someone is suffering delusions of grandeur like he represents our entire race *rolls eyes*

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I’m cringing at the mere thought of the sight of fire crotch *ewww yucky*

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
If it's any consolation, it's a little bitty fire

You're not a liberal bwahaha right, that's like saying Lily isn't 500 lbs

I haven’t seen a picture of a Lily and I’m going to say with 1,000% certainty that neither have you.

I've heard you're not very bright, but I didn't realise it was this bad...

'Lily' is Oak. Remember her? The morbidly obese benefit scrounging Mexican chubbess?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I haven’t seen a picture of a Lily and I’m going to say with 1,000% certainty that neither have you.

'Lily' is Oak. Remember her? The morbidly obese benefit scrounging Mexican chubbess?

Compared to you, she's an Einstein.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You’ve heard? Like you actually hand out your phone number and gossip like a 13 year old girl wearing a powder pink track suit begging her mom to take her to Victoria Secrets for the new angel dream body spray?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You’ve heard? Like you actually hand out your phone number and gossip like a 13 year old girl wearing a powder pink track suit begging her mom to take her to Victoria Secrets for the new angel dream body spray?

See how men gossip like the actual hens they are and not the roosters they think they are?

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

Heard/read on here, I doubt your dim witted 4XL ass will know the difference....

Anyway, I'm done conversing with you, I can feel my braincells withering and coming close to dying with each painfully difficult interaction.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Heard/read on here, I doubt your dim witted 4XL ass will know the difference....

Anyway, I'm done conversing with you, I can feel my braincells withering and coming close to dying with each painfully difficult interaction.

I wouldn’t want to fight me either bwa hahahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, you got a beatdown and don't you forget it bitch. Why don't you learn that you're on the bottom of the pecking order and take your ass fucking when you earn it? Conversely, you can back the fuck off and act like a normal human being and address your betters with some respect.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

Yeah, you got a beatdown and don't you forget it bitch. Why don't you learn that you're on the bottom of the pecking order and take your ass fucking when you earn it? Conversely, you can back the fuck off and act like a normal human being and address your betters with some respect.

How are obese women my "better" exactly?