1,000,000 Post Thread

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Me neither. I did have a FB account, but it was disabled. I didn't care because the only reason I joined was to see if any old friends from school were there.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The very first forum I joined was a gaming one called 'Game Addicts'.
The first 'forum' I joined was a Jimmies' Chicken Shack message board. A guy on there named Puddle was posting pics from Consumption Junction and Steak N Cheese. I got curious ... and that's sort of how and why I am here today.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
The first 'forum' I joined was a Jimmies' Chicken Shack message board. A guy on there named Puddle was posting pics from Consumption Junction and Steak N Cheese. I got curious ... and that's sort of how and why I am here today.
I've always been a member of one forum or another since I first discovered them around 12 years ago.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I found YNC forum through a watermark on LL, I had been to a few forums but YNC was the longest, only cos I didn’t get banned.
Yep. They are a very well established outfit, but like many big sites it can be tough posting content that isn't already posted. Much like Kaotic.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Well, a few had the male pattern baldness going on. Others I couldn't find. Who is Aaron Carter?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I miss the old days, when one could troll goatse with a click lol, or MeatSpin hahaha

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
20221210-120901-1.gif