1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It’s not the loop-hole negs that got me, but the fact that a child pervert got to alter a little vanity aspect of a profile character.
Did you get that message?
Overnight he reduced my rep points to -3000. It’s at -750 after the fact.
Who maxipeado?
Yep...I didn’t say enough because what-ever!...but yeah...went into my profile and negged me over 5000!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s not the loop-hole negs that got me, but the fact that a child pervert got to alter a little vanity aspect of a profile character.
Who maxipeado?
Yep...I didn’t say enough because what-ever!...but yeah...went into my profile and negged me over 5000!
That's pathetic man, I once got over 300 negs in 2 days from another member as well as many others I'm surprised mine isn't negative but it's only a stupid stat anyway...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Who maxipeado?
That's pathetic man, I once got over 300 negs in 2 days from another member as well as many others I'm surprised mine isn't negative but it's only a stupid stat anyway...
Just check it out...he basically went into my posts and negged everything, including the image pics...cats, waves, fucking gifs you name it!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I realise the time difference...but I don’t appreciate backtalk converse with particular antagonists when I’m offline! Kinda fucking defeats the purpose talking in the moment!!L