1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I want a long black coffee but know that I'll crave a fag if I do and we're under a curfew. Nothing is opening for hours

X

xXx
Site Supporter
DilP, is your mouth the same shape a Aryanne's cawK ... constantly cramped jaw // ha ha ha ha ha ha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
looks like a bitch ... like she makes her dudes life a living hell simply by being there
plastic smile and all
I would not slept with her ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
looks like a bitch ... like she makes her dudes life a living hell simply by being there
plastic smile and all
I don’t know...I don’t want to make her forehead any bigger, but she looks pretty cute. Don’t know about the nose stud though...makes me think of boogers on the inside of the stud for some reason??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
plastic smile and all
I don’t know...I don’t want to make her forehead any bigger, but she looks pretty cute. Don’t know about the nose stud though...makes me think of boogers on the inside of the stud for some reason??

forehead matches those 'uge front teef

when it was a kid LOL

thumb_funny-buck-teeth-dummy-51211415.png

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
First, The Freakout.

Nobody gives a fuck what YOU think. Especially, me. If you don't "believe" that's me, fine. It's a fucking free world. But you control nothing. Just because YOU want something to happen doesn't mean you're entitled.

Then, The NO YUO! Challenge.

Why don't you flash your picture? Then I can judge whether I "believe" that is YOU. Then maybe I can demand some kind of proof like a picture of YOU, doing Double Dutch rope jumping.

Followed by, The Self-Own.

Fucking moron.

And predictably, The Illogical Nonsensical Scatterbrained Plea For Public Support.

I'm sure a lot more people would post their pictures, but dumbshit statements like the aforementioned one probably keeps them from doing that.

The Bottom Line

The troll is over, Flynn.