1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Discourages newbs posting. We need to encourage new posters or the board dies slowly around you.
We need more ladies posting boobs too :Excited5:

Chicks used to post tits and a BF sign here at one time...

Why would they if their criticized?

they're **
giphy.gif

(:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Has it ever been verified that this person is actually Flynn?

For instance, asking him to show a pic of this pose...eyes closed, hands facing forward, full set of teeth...

long-haired-beautiful-young-woman-covering-her-ears-with-her-hands_114579-81157.jpg

You have a point there, but unless the retard has been stalking the same profile for decades now, it's probably her

Until I see a pose that I personally request, I won't believe it.

:Disagree:

Nobody gives a fuck what YOU think. Especially, me. If you don't "believe" that's me, fine. It's a fucking free world. But you control nothing. Just because YOU want something to happen doesn't mean you're entitled.

Why don't you flash your picture? Then I can judge whether I "believe" that is YOU. Then maybe I can demand some kind of proof like a picture of YOU, doing Double Dutch rope jumping.

Fucking moron.

I'm sure a lot more people would post their pictures, but dumbshit statements like the aforementioned one probably keeps them from doing that.

thou protest a little much over a pic that is NOT you ..

Even if your ASSumption is right, how does it negate the comment for which I just awarded the thread to her/them?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter