1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, Shagnot. I am mostly vegan. I dont think there's anything wrong with eating some meat here and there, but most people eat way too much.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You really don't need meat every day. You can eat nuts, beans, etc. on some days. And fish, of course, which I don't consider meat.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if u know how 2 use spice and seasonings u can make the blandest veggies into a gourmet. and as far as meats go, alternate between pork, chicken and beef

get a good old fashioned cast iron pan too

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
sounds complicated

Ok how about this.....

If its as soft as your dick after seeing LotusCunt's hairy pussy, thats closer to rare. If its harder, like say your dick after seeing a fine clean shaven pussy, say... like Succubus's, then thats overdone my friend. You prematurely ejaculat... I mean overcooked your meat.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
if u know how 2 use spice and seasonings u can make the blandest veggies into a gourmet. and as far as meats go, alternate between pork, chicken and beef

get a good old fashioned cast iron pan too

I swear, for a Yankee, you seem soooooo Southern lol.

Its Scotty aint it, he done PUT the Southern in ya! He has to be Southern for sure lol.

lol

Anyway, I know you right!

I alternate, have a mix of seafood, chicken, beef and pork during the week. Seasonings go a long way too, if you do it right. And for fook sake! Get a fookin' cast iron frying pan!!! It makes EVERYTHING taste AWESOME!!!! Sho'nuff!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Flynn mouthing off yet again!?
cannon-fish.gif