A decade ago i was his little lap dog. Ha! Role reversal.
Dove Reaction score 11,457 Location United states Jan 7, 2023 #112,891 A decade ago i was his little lap dog. Ha! Role reversal.
Dove Reaction score 11,457 Location United states Jan 7, 2023 #112,892 If i had came in here and said the same thing Murd just said
Dove Reaction score 11,457 Location United states Jan 7, 2023 #112,893 Which i wouldnt because im not a retard
Dove Reaction score 11,457 Location United states Jan 7, 2023 #112,896 "You think you are the only one who cooks dinner?!" Lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 7, 2023 #112,897 she prolly doesn't but you're the only oine that gets mad that she cooks dinner LOL
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 7, 2023 #112,899 Semen, be honest. How many times have you been for a shart in the mart?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,536 Jan 7, 2023 #112,900 ? Sorry, I don’t get your Liverpool slang. They are mostly nice beach side bar restaurants. Foreign to to you, more than likely
? Sorry, I don’t get your Liverpool slang. They are mostly nice beach side bar restaurants. Foreign to to you, more than likely
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 7, 2023 #112,901 shart in a mart fuck that sshole Sea LOL
Dove Reaction score 11,457 Location United states Jan 7, 2023 #112,902 X are you literate? Because your response to what i said makes no sense
Dove Reaction score 11,457 Location United states Jan 7, 2023 #112,903 Also you keep accusing the wrong people of being "mad".
Dove Reaction score 11,457 Location United states Jan 7, 2023 #112,904 Big and I making fun of people who are constantly pissed and attacking
Dove Reaction score 11,457 Location United states Jan 7, 2023 #112,905 Does not mean we are the mad ones
Dove Reaction score 11,457 Location United states Jan 7, 2023 #112,906 You are a really bad judge and cant read people.
Biggie Smiles I make libturds berry angry. I do!!! Reaction score -3,443 Jan 7, 2023 #112,907 Thankfully I still have shitsmear maggot and X on ignore
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,874 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 7, 2023 #112,908 LOL!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 7, 2023 #112,909 Dove why re you ao angry , wtf
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 7, 2023 #112,910 Semen's old nickname on VF was Captain poopypants Lulz
Biggie Smiles I make libturds berry angry. I do!!! Reaction score -3,443 Jan 7, 2023 #112,911 ROTFLMAO!
Biggie Smiles I make libturds berry angry. I do!!! Reaction score -3,443 Jan 7, 2023 #112,912 a name befitting a creeper
Cookie Monster PROPERTY OF FLYNN Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 1,412 Location Inside flynns Psyche pulling out the plugs. Jan 7, 2023 #112,916 Deus vault!
Master Pu Reaction score 690 Location CT Jan 7, 2023 #112,917 The Komeraden on the ground are Panzer Grenadiers. Infantry shock troops that followed tanks closely. Top shelf.
The Komeraden on the ground are Panzer Grenadiers. Infantry shock troops that followed tanks closely. Top shelf.
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jan 7, 2023 #112,918 I cook a mean barbecue. But I like it when my woman cooks. I look at her huge arse when she cooks and smack it!
I cook a mean barbecue. But I like it when my woman cooks. I look at her huge arse when she cooks and smack it!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jan 7, 2023 #112,919 What’s this faggot @Admin. still doing on this forum. Grow some balls and piss it off already!
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,742 Location Great Southern Land Jan 7, 2023 #112,920 Letting a leftarded little prick govern the forum is ludicrous.