1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
we have rent a centers that prey on the poor like that, we have a million cheque cashing places in poor nioeghborhoods

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
X, I realize you are stupid but any fucker with a job cam save $2000. Collect cans out of the trash if you are to lazy to get a job but it can bee done.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What you don't do is pay 12 times that amount for an ancient piece of shit. No wonder you are poor if you can't figure that put.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Rent a centers and check cashing places are for idiots. Those people remain power because they are to stupid to do math.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what excuse dingbat, there are people that prey on the poor like that, offer nice things they could never have for crazy prices

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Not if they don'tmale bad decisions. Or at least they do not remain poor if they male good decisions and apoly themselvesa.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Go pay $24,000 for a $1500 car and then cry how oppressed you. The rest of us will laugh at hpw stupid you are.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fucking ass eating faggot ... you make 3000 grand a month and rent is 2 grand

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I charge other people rent because instead of buying fancy cars I drove the same car fpr 20 years amd bought rental properties instead.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Losers refuse to accept it but cutting exoenses to the bone, forgoing wants, amd saving money works. So does working hard especially if you qualify yourself for well paying jobs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
reality is some people have it tough and need to do what they have to ... we all cant eat ass and be well paid