You all take care. :)
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Mar 3, 2023 #114,841 You all take care. :)
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 3, 2023 #114,842 @Alticus I saw some dude showing how he would buy a freaking soda to be delivered by drones in California
@Alticus I saw some dude showing how he would buy a freaking soda to be delivered by drones in California
Seamajor Reaction score 1,538 Mar 3, 2023 #114,843 I saw a kid get busted today for flying his drone on the beach. More like a ticket.
Omnipotent Reaction score -1,136 Location Australia Mar 4, 2023 #114,845 So what happens to you when you hold onto a piss until it hurts like hell?
Oerdin Reaction score 1,116 Mar 4, 2023 #114,848 Prices are rock bottom so get your lobster feast on.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 4, 2023 #114,849 naww, I don't eat scavangers
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Mar 4, 2023 #114,850 @Oerdin Did you find the video I video posted above offensive? My apologies if it did.
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Mar 4, 2023 #114,852 Okay. Just didn't know you meant by your remark: "Some how so appropriate."
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Mar 4, 2023 #114,853 Okay. Just didn't know what you meant by your remark: "Some how so appropriate."
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Mar 4, 2023 #114,855 @Oerdin What is obvious? what am I missing?
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Mar 4, 2023 #114,856 @Oerdin What is obvious? What am I missing?
Big Sexy 6 months to live Reaction score 318 Location Memphis Mar 4, 2023 #114,857 5 boxes of cereal…………..No milk
Succubus Entertain me you boring fucks..... Reaction score 1,426 Location No where you'd like to be...... Mar 4, 2023 #114,859 @Big Sexy, what was your former username? Im following you but i dont remember following a Big Sexy, lol.
@Big Sexy, what was your former username? Im following you but i dont remember following a Big Sexy, lol.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,458 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 4, 2023 #114,860 I think its the guy who had the Fred from Scooby Doo as his avvy for ages
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Mar 4, 2023 #114,861 info in Change my member name thread.
Succubus Entertain me you boring fucks..... Reaction score 1,426 Location No where you'd like to be...... Mar 4, 2023 #114,862 Found it
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Mar 4, 2023 #114,863 @Succubus where is my picture
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Mar 4, 2023 #114,864 God dam it
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Mar 4, 2023 #114,865 Ffffff
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Mar 4, 2023 #114,866 I’m drinking
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Mar 4, 2023 #114,867 Beers
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 4, 2023 #114,868 Are you pissing your pants, weeg?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Mar 4, 2023 #114,869 No god dam it I have a out house
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Mar 4, 2023 #114,870 Where is the cappybears