1,000,000 Post Thread

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Whats that guys name that used to hang out with Flynn from the other forum? Martini? What happened to him?

Hi Pig!

How long until you commit an "infraction" and your parole revoked? What did you do this time? Was it DV? Was is that Fentanyl that got you all caught up in games only negroes play? How many weeks were you holed up at a Days Inn as darkies used your anus for a cum receptacle?

Maybe you stuck to a diet of drugs, cum, booze and lost some much needed weight?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Hi Pig!

How long until you commit an "infraction" and your parole revoked? What did you do this time? Was it DV? Was is that Fentanyl that got you all caught up in games only negroes play? How many weeks were you holed up at a Days Inn as darkies used your anus for a cum receptacle?

Maybe you stuck to a diet of drugs, cum, booze and lost some much needed weight?

Glad to know I rent space in that mind of yours. You're so caught up in worrying about me and what I do that you can't fix problems in your own shitty ass life. Hahaha.....next time I take a shit I will ask you to hold my hand....that way I know you're there to at least tell me what it smells like....since you enjoy having your nose stuck up my ass, that is.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Glad to know I rent space in that mind of yours. You're so caught up in worrying about me and what I do that you can't fix problems in your own shitty ass life. Hahaha.....next time I take a shit I will ask you to hold my hand....that way I know you're there to at least tell me what it smells like....since you enjoy having your nose stuck up my ass, that is.

So basically I was spot on.

You can thank BLAZOR and his non-stop flapping vaginal lips for outting you and your excessive crime wave which probably spanned 3 redneck states.

How do you equate me telling the truth about your bloated looking ass with "caring?" It's oddly apparent you have a substance abuse issues which perpetuates your criminal activity. As far as "my problems" go, yes, the only issues I'm dealing with is wondering where I'll be vacationing next year as this year we've settled on Portland, Oregon.

I definitely won't be thinking of you when I'm looking at the Pacific Northwest Skyline in my jetted hot tub this summer. Enjoy those food stamps and try to not getting your parole revoked this time around.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hello brother @Weeg !!! Everything is blooming here! And we are gearing up for lots of drinking for the St. Patrick's day parade!