1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Boss thanked me and agreed. It was going to cost him extra for me to show up tomorrow but he still said I was welcome to, because he didn’t want to stuff me around. Cool boss... and why I gladly work a saturday or sunday to get my 5-6 days.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sir Percival Stopforth even suggested that he fucking remove his humerus bone…because he hasn’t a funny bone is his body. Fuuuuuck…the bloke needs to be put on ice….fuck the meltdown!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seamajor isn't far behind to Biden in the dementia stakes. I should feel bad about getting him to wanl his noodle almost 8 years ago to my prose... but I don’t. Seamajor was a moron even before dementia crept in.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seamajor isn't far behind to Biden in the dementia stakes. I should feel bad about getting him to wank his noodle almost 8 years ago to my prose... but I don’t. Seamajor was a moron even before dementia crept in.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And the little dude got run out of California for not having enough money... that's got to be embarrassing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The Costa Rican Colon (CRC) is the currency of Costa Rica. The symbol for the Colon is ₡; the currency is subdivided into 100 centimos. Many places in Costa Rica accept the US Dollar unofficially. The name of the Colon is derived from the Spanish explorer Christopher Columbus (Cristobal Colon in Spanish).

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So Seamajor has buttloafs of colon cash but only youngins can slice his bread? Crazy shit, brah...