1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
WEEG hides PUTIN in his manly man hairy butt-cave ... affetr woo'in 'em with cheap wodka :LOL3: COMRADE pleasse Xplain

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bastard fugtory will bring the MSG for enhanced performances BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
shall I bore up my poast-a-thon with some BREAKFALL-esque tripe ? I am intelligent I am a surfer I am a sniffer :LOL3::LOL3:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Hi Oerdin, you might want to watch this powerful video. You'd be surprised at just how much Trump did that wasn't shown on mainstream news.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Hi Oerdin, you might want to watch this powerful video series. You'd be surprised at just how much Trump did that wasn't shown on mainstream news.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Hi @Oerdin, you might want to watch this powerful video series. You'd be surprised at just how much Trump did that wasn't shown on mainstream news.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
@Oerdin If you give this series a chance and watch it in it's entirety, it may very well change the way you look at the world. I'm as serious as a heart attack when I say this.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I will watch it and give it a chance. I am not a big fan of hero worshipping a politician though.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Good man. Just keep an open mind. I think you may see some things that will shock and intrigue you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
3 minutes into it and it is already looking like retarded conspiracy nonsense.