1,000,000 Post Thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Legit…
Guesses presumptions and assumptions lead to expectations and ill will.

aylanaself.jpg

Odd...you don't look at all like them frat boys that used the Aylana nic back in the early 2000's and then at Brawl Hall.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Are those scented Yankee Candles in the background?

They've never even been lit.

Black candles have other purposes than smelling like your damp asshole...

SSS
- They aren't necessary, but a common touch to invocations, mantras, enns, incantations, and intentional possessions among other things.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
They've never even been lit.

Black candles have other purposes than smelling like your damp asshole...

SSS
- They aren't necessary, but a common touch to invocations, mantras, enns, incantations, and intentional possessions among other things.
And those who light them will be removed forcefully during the three days of darkness

LOL--I do know exactly what you mean and I think it true..as far as it goes. But I think the underlying cause of your confusion is, and dear heart...I cannot stress this enough...you are a lousy wizard.

Feel free to link me to my making any statement wherein I stated I was a great wizard.

Biden may say he's a great president, but we know he's a liar, and delusional.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmm... So now that we have a couple of "teams" Alphas and Regulators.. what happens now? lulz I'm not understanding the purpose.. are they going to fight or something? lol. Anyone? :Confused4: