1,000,000 Post Thread

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
BTW that reminds me, my local grocery store has a great sale on pork chops. Talking about Lily naturally brings pork to mind.

Admin.

Very tasty Donnie!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't know that one, maybe I should rephrase that, to of the forums I am aware of. I know Vapor's Board was up and running shortly before Yahoo pulled the plug on the old Comment function and several branches of forums sprang up from those roots, including the Cosmic Outhouse, of which CBT was an early spin off of.

Admin.

Very tasty Donnie!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Now that sounds about right, and it shouldn't surprise me there were semi private rooms etc, I guess the early internet explorers had weird and hard to navigate 'News Groups" or "User Groups" where like minded people could talk about mutual interests.

Admin.

Very tasty Donnie!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Now that sounds about right, and it shouldn't surprise me there were semi private rooms et before CBT, The Retail Internet was 10 or so years old by then I guess the early internet explorers had weird and hard to navigate 'News Groups" or "User Groups" where like minded people could talk about mutual interests.