1,000,000 Post Thread

Courier Six

"Truth is... the game was rigged from the start."
Factory Bastard
"I think he's jewish/Italian" <-- Which, in practical terms, just means, "Jewish." The rootless (((tribe))) have NEVER shown ANY loyalty or gratitude to the nations that allow them in.

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
"I think he's jewish/Italian" <-- Which, in practical terms, just means, "Jewish." The rootless (((tribe))) have NEVER shown ANY loyalty or gratitude to the nations that allow them in. All they've ever done is ROT every civilized nation that has ever given them harbor.

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
Jesus was one of their own. I don't give a shit about Jesus. But you know what I have noticed in those books about history I've read? Everywhere they go, they subvert the native culture, push degeneracy, and generally behave like what they are -- a hostile foreign infection. Well, Weimar Problems breed Final Solutions. What do you get when you push degeneracy? In the words of the Joker: "Ya get what ya fuckin' deserve."

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
They're like the uninvited party guest who shows up, somebody grudgingly lets them stay, and they then proceed to shit on the carpet and piss in the bunchbowl -- then scream and cry when they get thrown the fuck out.

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
They're like the uninvited party guest who shows up, somebody grudgingly lets them stay, and they then proceed to shit on the carpet and piss in the punchbowl -- then scream and cry when they get thrown the fuck out.

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
And you're so mentally gymnastic you make Marylou Henner look like John Candy. But Jews brag about their ability to negatively impact everybody else's lives. It's only "anti-semitic" when a non-Jew agrees with the Jews' own brags.

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
Don't agree with that article, though, if you're a goy -- if you do, you're "anti-semitic." Perfectly okay for Jews to brag about running the government, but don't you dare say, "Mmhm, yep, I agree."

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
Yes, I am a bigot. If by 'bigot' you mean 'someone who resists cultural warfare against his people', which is apparently exactly how you mean that word. And, oh, I'm dismissed! How lovely! Just one problem; in order for your tone of dismissal to have any impact, I'd have to respect you. Guess what. ;)

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
All the tread is worn off that old tire, the word 'bigot'. Because now we see what NOT being bigots has got us. And we're fed the fuck up with it. Call me a bigot. Call me a racist. Call me a sexist. Call me a fascist. Call me every fucking word you can come up with, you ineffectual little fucking faggot. YOUR WORDS NO LONGER HAVE ANY FUCKING POWER. :D

Courier Six

Factory Bastard
All the tread is worn off that old tire, the word 'bigot'. Because now we see what NOT being bigots has got us. And we're fed the fuck up with it. Call me a bigot. Call me a racist. Call me a sexist. Call me a fascist. Call me every fucking word you can come up with, you ineffectual little fucking faggot. YOUR WORDS NO LONGER HAVE ANY FUCKING POWER. :D