1,000,000 Post Thread

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Morning freends!!
Good Morning. I arranged myself to take off work for today. I decided that I didn't want to work 8 days in a row.

I woke up at 6 and dragged myself out of bed at 6:30. Had a cup of coffee and broke open a 12 pack of Bell's Two Hearted IPA around 7:30.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good Morning. I arranged myself to take off work for today. I decided that I didn't want to work 8 days in a row.

I woke up at 6 and dragged myself out of bed at 6:30. Had a cup of coffee and broke open a 12 pack of Bell's Two Hearted IPA around 7:30.
Lets PARTY!!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@cw_ I'm cleaning my glass bowl.

Also, the other day, I came home from work in pain. I pointed to the spot in my groin that was hurting. My buddy told me to take a hit off the Alien Bong and direct it to that spot. We both agreed that the Alien Bong would be too much for our depleted lungs, these days.

Anyway, I smoked a bowl and did what he said to direct the energy. Did the same this morning, as well. I woke up all stiff and stuff. The weed took the pain away.

I could sit here and deal with the pain or I could take Advil or Aleve if I'm uncomfortable. Smoking weed is better.

:ORLY 2:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
These emojis suck.

Troll-tard material.

Yeah, I'm being cranky.