1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I got my wife to find out what blood type she was. She was O- which puts her in the least at risk category, but she’s still wanting to get a vaccine. I asked her if she really wants me changing her nappy for the rest of her life, when the whole world is naturally getting immunisation? Now she’s second guessing herself. I’m seldom wrong when it comes to pure logic.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hahahahahaaa...Mrs Breakfall says, “ no she’s not second guessing herself. I don’t see anyone suffering from incontinence through a vaccine!”

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
you see me and you popped a chubby ? GodDamn Dilp you're more than a stalker ffs.. You have a crush on moi and the anger you pretend to have is just misguided guilt about the fantasies you dream of every second of every day. You poor bastard ! I'll be nice and go easier on you due to your mental health issues....you fucking turd fiddler
Disabled-activist-Simon-Stevens-at-Gay-Pride-in-a-pink-t-shirt-with-the-words-Proud-gay-spaz-500x750.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey Breakdoll
Hi you going Krispiss...hanging in there I hope? The world is so full of doom and gloom these dayz. Just think of me as your older brother, I’ve been through such political drama and military unrest. Things that would make your shit turn white in absolute fear. I am your rock my friend, when you need to stand strong and face your toughest battle.

While I go to sleep now, know that I’m only a touch of the keypad away bro.

My brother’s keeper braaah!

:Bro:

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey Breakdoll
Hi you going Krispiss...hanging in there I hope? The world is so full of doom and gloom these dayz. Just think of me as your older brother, I’ve been through such political drama and military unrest. Things that would make your shit turn white in absolute fear. I am your rock my friend, when you need to stand strong and face your toughest battle.

While I go to sleep now, know that I’m only a touch of the keypad away bro.

My brother’s keeper braaah!

:Bro:

how long until you felt like you were on your way to healing ??