1,000,000 Post Thread

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I can’t handle Walmart. We don’t have then here because rent is too high.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
But I went to one in STL and NEVER again. Screaming kids and weirdos. No thanks.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I seriously doubt I would be able to convince anyone to join me… we prefer breakfast at Pinocchio’s and laying out by the pool to weirdo watching lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Has Oerdin calmed the fuck down LOLOLOL prolly beatin' his step kids as we speak LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Goodman,went to a philipino festiva l last night and seen aBON JOVI tribute band and met some rocker filipino broad

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm joking...of course you don't have to go. Just saying Wal-Marts are what they are because of the surroundings
Walmarts are what they are because that is what they are. LOL However, there is truth to the surroundings. The Walmart on the west end of town is a shithole. The Walmart on the east end of town is almost tolerable but there's enough white trash and city trash to make it unbearable and it's always so crowded. Around here, if you actually want and need to go to Walmart, the best bet is to hop on the highway and drive 15-20 minutes south. Better demographics and a better shopping experience.