1,000,000 Post Thread

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
"POSTED: AUGUST 29 this game gave me emotional highs likened to that of substance abuse"

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I just Googled Steam Deck and am somewhat impressed. I honestly assumed you were talking about a deck of cards in a new Steam game...

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
So it's all good to lay down in bed, jammin' AAA games whenever the fuck you want to in bed instead of thinking about life choices; recent and old ones...

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You're P1 and took me with the first overall pic on account of the chop Freud did me where you got to look at my dick and my face at the same time. No further comments on the matter...

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Well then, strong woman, lemme know whenever the fuck you've managed to hack out your first character however you want to, and I'll make it's bitch my first...

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Then again, maybe Rancido is a more versed CRPG player, no clue. And if so, I'll gladly be the bitch it the car so you're the one who has to jump out all those times we need another gate locked...

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Fallout 1 &2, along with Plane: Torment, are my only experience with turn-based, extremely complicated combat decisions, and the possibility of team killers to work their magic...