1,000,000 Post Thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@realgrimm I've been looking through old threads and am floored that there are so many images missing - Most from Imgur. I know that I had a user report some of my images to have them removed.. Still have one of the letters stating that.. But, hard to believe that the same person was responsible for SO MANY removals... What do you think the reason is for so many deleted images?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@realgrimm I've been looking through old threads and am floored that there are so many images missing - Most from Imgur. I know that I had a user report some of my images to have them removed.. Still have one of the letters stating that.. But, hard to believe that the same person was responsible for SO MANY removals... What do you think the reason is for so many deleted images?
Maxis735CP aka Q the slimy lil’ pervert. @Holliday1881 , @Admin. and @LotusBud ’s mate. I feel like throwing shit at them!

angry-poop.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
sigh.. I hope not :'( I do believe that Maxis was responsible for many of mine being removed.. Just too coincidental that there was a lot of fighting at the time. But the others? Nah.. I don't think they'd do that.. Could be wrong, dunno? I'm talking most of my gore photos are gone.. Almost all of my photoshops are gone in the hijinks thread and Blazor's too. Just unbelievable how many images are missing from various users :'(

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
sigh.. I hope not :'( I do believe that Maxis was responsible for many of mine being removed.. Just too coincidental that there was a lot of fighting at the time. But the others? Nah.. I don't think they'd do that.. Could be wrong, dunno? I'm talking most of my gore photos are gone.. Almost all of my photoshops are gone in the hijinks thread and Blazor's too. Just unbelievable how many images are missing from various users :'(
Yup all images and hosts were nuked as well as a blogspot that was over 40,000 images (second attack first one was 89,000).. who ever got em all and now Im not welcome to many image host .. nithing new just sucks.. I forgot or was to stoned to switch account emails.. killed all google accounts as well..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I still have an imgur account with many shady images in a private account. lol.. Was the attack just at this site? I'm not understanding?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All mine were Imgur.. It scares me to think that Imgur digs through my private photos and weeds out anything they don't see fit. If they do that at all? I wouldn't question a few images, but ffs.. Our hijinks page went from, what I remember, in the teens to 3 pages lol..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey Lotusbotty, would you like to reserve a slot to try out my brand new gas chambeeeeeerrrrrrmmmm....... *AHEM* I mean luxury, state of the art spa unit?

I'm running a special discount for Communists at the moment.....

So you want to murder me because my politics are different from yours, And @Oerdin says I'm as bad as you because I don't think there's anything wrong with teaching about the history of racism.

Yeah, Odorous, I can see how you think I'm as bad as Hitler Wannabe.

And @Blazor, Mr Gosh Im Such a Great Guy, thinks it's funny that Baby Hitler wants to gas me. You guys are so adorable.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Hey Lotusbotty, would you like to reserve a slot to try out my brand new gas chambeeeeeerrrrrrmmmm....... *AHEM* I mean luxury, state of the art spa unit?

So you want to murder me because my politics are different from yours, And @Oerdin says I'm as bad as you because I don't think there's anything wrong with teaching about the history of racism.

And @Blazor, Mr Gosh Im Such a Great Guy, thinks it's funny that Baby Hitler wants to gas me. You guys are so adorable.

It was a joke ffs. You really are one uptight, sour, humourless, old trout.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

It was a joke ffs. You really are one uptight, sour, humourless, old trout.

Oh. I know. It's a laugh riot, your hatred.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Right under X's cock pic, Aryan is complaining about Brainfail posting cock pics. SMH

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
All mine were Imgur.. It scares me to think that Imgur digs through my private photos and weeds out anything they don't see fit. If they do that at all? I wouldn't question a few images, but ffs.. Our hijinks page went from, what I remember, in the teens to 3 pages lol..

It was more than imgur.

All of us that went up against MaxiPad were targets, we were the only ones affected.

I used another image host, at that time, and it happened with it too. So the fucker was reporting any pic we posted, no matter what it was.

This affected ALL boards Im on. ALLLLL my chops at TBC are gone too.

After the fucker reported so much, I was IP banned from the image hosts, thus all pics were canned.

I've been using Bayimg.com lately with pretty good success.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It was a laugh in reaction to his new chopped AV lol.

Hahaha, reviewing who laughs at what, obsessed much?

You could learn a lot from me toots, smiles are what you need in life.