1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter

My God I would have slapped that loudmouthed FUCK in the mouth.... litter the floor with Me ?? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Big mouth in fronna his buds :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...does the US government owe these 'US citizens' anything if they choose to remain in War zones despite YEARS of warnings? Similarly all those 'citizens' who chose to remain in Afghanistan after it was evident that country was going to fall. Aren't these people all dual citizens from those places to begin with & they go back to where they came from to get all the benefits courtesy of the US taxpayer.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...does the US government owe these 'US citizens' anything if they choose to remain in War zones despite YEARS of warnings? Similarly all those 'citizens' who chose to remain in Afghanistan after it was evident that country was going to fall. Aren't these people all dual citizens from those places to begin with & they go back to where they came from to get all the benefits courtesy of the US taxpayer?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They should just inform these 'citizens' that they are on their own. C ya.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Um a NAZI gaurd weeg :LOL3: maiking shure your faggotry is brought to light, so that bike seats can be free to do thier thing without fear of being sniffed by yoO :LOL3: