oh hey hmmmm lemme keep this handsome guys picture :LOL3::LOL3:
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 4, 2023 #131,911 oh hey hmmmm lemme keep this handsome guys picture
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Nov 4, 2023 #131,914 She got the pic from a pm? Are you sure?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 4, 2023 #131,915 fuck there's like 6 of us here, and some bitch is trying to drive another away
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 4, 2023 #131,916 I've alienated myself by siding with this place @Bastard Factory if that bitch is free to post my pic I took down from a private thread and post it in public, surely you understand ...
I've alienated myself by siding with this place @Bastard Factory if that bitch is free to post my pic I took down from a private thread and post it in public, surely you understand ...
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Nov 4, 2023 #131,917 Looks like is fiteing with every one now!!
reaper I'll take your fucking soul. Reaction score 717 Location UK Nov 4, 2023 #131,918 Hahahaaaaaaaaa Cw made Mr.X cry like a bitch.
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Nov 4, 2023 #131,919 @cw_ awe yoo made cry like a lil baby
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Nov 4, 2023 #131,920
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Nov 4, 2023 #131,921 Admin sux teh pee pee
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Nov 4, 2023 #131,922 that faggot
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Nov 4, 2023 #131,923 Hey Goebbels :)
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Nov 4, 2023 #131,924 Hey man
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Nov 4, 2023 #131,925 Did you get AC Valhalla yet?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Nov 4, 2023 #131,926 I believe you mentioned getting a while back.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Nov 4, 2023 #131,927 Yeh mate great game. You seen the new one?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Nov 4, 2023 #131,928 I couldn't agree more. I've seen the trailer for AC Mirage but will have to save some pennies to buy it. lol
I couldn't agree more. I've seen the trailer for AC Mirage but will have to save some pennies to buy it. lol
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,852 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 4, 2023 #131,929 ^^^ @Adam Hitler Shout Box is not for you to cruise for cocks to worship.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Nov 4, 2023 #131,930 lol
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Nov 4, 2023 #131,932 that's precisely what the SB is good for GDammit!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Nov 4, 2023 #131,933 X worships here daily.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Nov 4, 2023 #131,935
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Nov 4, 2023 #131,937 Really? I'm not too familiar with Steam. I'm a console guy.
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Nov 4, 2023 #131,938 several other AC games, just not mirage
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Nov 4, 2023 #131,939 Hmmm..I'm not sure why that is.
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Nov 4, 2023 #131,940 Odyssey looks pretty good Expensive tho