1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
better than you and 15 ALTS so bad they customized the access to ''do you suck cocck''BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@cw_ Are you watching football tomorrow? I'm going to the Ravens game against the Seahawks and it looks to be decent weather. Should be a fun day.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was gonna say HI to X but I can't @ him and didn't want to quote any of his posts. I'll take the moment to say a belated Hello to @Alticus .

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
@cw_ Are you watching football tomorrow? I'm going to the Ravens game against the Seahawks and it looks to be decent weather. Should be a fun day.
Y! ooo Good for you I've yet to attend an NFL game. (bucket list) Enjoy!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha h a @Weeg broke up with his Girlfreend because she didn't want to cut her hair short and wear aftershave :LOL3:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Scooter hopefully it'll be available to watch on ESPN in the morning
LOL @ West Coast time. Football starts at 10:00 in the morning and that can be when the majority of games are played. Hey, it's Sunday and you have nothing better to do. Turn the games on and get lit.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
tyty cw=creepy
sFFOOBn.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL @ West Coast time. Football starts at 10:00 in the morning and that can be when the majority of games are played. Hey, it's Sunday and you have nothing better to do. Turn the games on and get lit.
That's the plan.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Y! I do need to DO IT. Super bowl would be super cool. Easier to go to L.A. though.
I went to Super Bowl (superb owl) XLVII. Once in a lifetime experience.

*New Orleans ... I got lost ... I was in 'the hood' ... I'm surprised I didn't get raped or killed. LOL

• Wink
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to Super Bowl (superb owl) XLVII. Once in a lifetime experience.

*New Orleans ... I got lost ... I was in 'the hood' ... I'm surprised I didn't get raped or killed. LOL
Superb Owl tickets are like $7,000 + !