1,000,000 Post Thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I live close to Ann Arbor, Mi.. Go to the store and I'm the minority.. Asian invasion.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Last I heard Shamps was giving it another go with his girl, so I just assumed he's not been around because he's been in full on relationship mode Lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I've had some rough goes with Shampain, but truly miss him here.. I tried reaching out at the Y, but he hasn't been on there either.

He wore his heart on his sleeve sometimes and left himself vulnerable to attack.. that with his irl made him volatile .. I hope he is well

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I think losing his mod status here was a hard blow, too :(

Maybe but besides more responsiblity the panel doesnt really give that much more privilage ..

Im not sure what transpired behind the scenes, but upon getting the status the Big Guy makes you agree to his ideals and vision therefore agreeing to content being 100% unfiltered or altered..

He may have become unstable irl and times and situations change ones flow maybe reconcilation but it was agreed ,panel was abused and dem da breaks..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh yeah.. def.. Not sure if BF realized how much he advertised this site at the Y.. So much so, he got called out on it from Badger (the mod there) He deleted Shamps post mentioning this site.. Said everyone else had to pay for advertising or something like that..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Oh yeah.. def.. Not sure if BF realized how much he advertised this site at the Y.. So much so, he got called out on it from Badger (the mod there) He deleted Shamps post mentioning this site.. Said everyone else had to pay for advertising or something like that..

Haha we talked about that.. then he started watermarking the vids..

LOLZ