Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
the Y died when they took the forums away....idiots
depositphotos_12194201-stock-illustration-attacked-flying-blue-bird.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes.. I'm trying to signon now.. They sent me a temp password, but it's not working..:( I will PM Badger and let him know as soon as I figure this out!

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
The site owners love shooting themselves in the foot on there.

I guess they don't care about long term members/visitors, just aslong as those private video section and ad revenue shekels keep rolling in.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
The site owners love shooting themselves in the foot on there.

I guess they don't care about long term members/visitors, just aslong as those private video section and ad revenue shekels keep rolling in.

I had access to the underground.. for years billed it to a pay as you go credit card .. and just stopped filling it.. haha .. after the dreaded forum revamp was done it killed that..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
can yoo tell badger to send that to me?
I tried signing on with a temp password.. didn't work.. Tried another reset.. and it won't send me another email.. I will try again in a few days.. There is barely any traffic in there, so I suspect everyone is having the same issue.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Mate, I got perma-banned for rustling Bodger's stained y-fronts and trolling his buddy Dr Poido Pepper into oblivion...

Afterwards the pair of them followed both Dilf and me on here, despite banning us from the Y, and tried to continue the feud... what kind of fucked up logic is that?!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think that site is still up because Dan owns the server.. Otherwise, it would have been taken down by these censor hounding service providers. :/

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Mate, I got perma-banned for rustling Bodger's stained y-fronts and trolling his buddy Dr Poido Pepper into oblivion...

Afterwards the pair of them followed both Dilf and me on here, despite banning us from the Y, and tried to continue the feud... what kind of fucked up logic is that?!

it just comes off as Butthurt and is detrimental for ones character to act like some shit assed kid needing his diaper changed..

Seems Zyklon and Devon were mates or at least swapped content enough to pull me from my server

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It has nothing to do with remembering the password.. They have been reset due to a server change..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuckin hell, Y this, Y that. PM that shit y'all, or start a thread. Fuck that spammy ass Y, this is Bastard Factory!! OI!!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't tell me what to post :) Weeg asked a question.. I tried to help out.. sorry if it bothers you FUCK

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This been happening all week, not just now. Dont play coy with me woman! I know whats going on!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ya trying to get back on an inferior board! A place for Betas! Bastard Factory is where the Alphas play!