1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck the Y! Its where some y'all RUN to! Well I dont run, I stand my ground, right fucking here!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck the Y! Its where some y'all RUN to! Well I dont run, I stand my ground, right fucking here!

Oh kindly please do shut up once in a while. FFS this is a forum. Why would there be a reason to run? Let me know when there's an app that can be added to a forum where someone could reach through the monitor to actually harm you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh kindly please do shut up once in a while. FFS this is a forum. Why would there be a reason to run? Let me know when there's an app that can be added to a forum where someone could reach through the monitor to actually harm you.

Nigga please. I'll say whatever the fuck I want!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hush up, drunkard.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hush up, drunkard.

Oi! Im motherfucking Blazor! I do as I please!

Shut your fucking cock holster, cunt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hush up, drunkard.

Good luck with that, drunken trash.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hush up, drunkard.

Go waller in the mud, pig!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hush up, drunkard.

Your momma, drunk!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hush up, drunkard.

Your momma, drunk!

My momma dead! Sober!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hush up, drunkard.

Your momma, drunk!

My momma dead! Sober!

Death happens.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hush up, drunkard.

Your momma, drunk!

My momma dead! Sober!

Death happens.

No shit Sherlock.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ruuuuuuuun rabbit, ruuuuuuuuun!
Okay.. here's the deal..lol WEEG is a celebrity at the Y.. He is a LEGEND there.. They had someone hack the site and now are in the process of switching servers. While doing this.. some of us have lost the ability to sign on.. No big deal for me.. BUT for Weeg.. who post on everyone's walls (pizza and poop) It is a big deal. Everyone posts on Weeg's wall and they miss him when he is away. He is unable to gain access and that is what we were talking about. :) mmmkay?

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Leave the jokes to the pro's, Rancy-

BOnzo, word on the street is that your wife will finally lock you out to freeze your ass this winter
Post on the main board boy. That’s what entertainment is for.
There's no entertainment.
Have another drink, brah-
Provide some entertainment. You converse with about 10% of the entire board. Get involved instead of having a poke and running away like a girl.
Converse with deez nutz.
Don’t be stroppy poppy! ;)