turbo random
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,463 Location Los Santos Feb 18, 2024 #145,023 Random? What the hell are you two talking about?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 18, 2024 #145,025 @Alticus Yes.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,463 Location Los Santos Feb 18, 2024 #145,026 Alright okay :)
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 18, 2024 #145,027 When they go low, we go Biturbo!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,463 Location Los Santos Feb 18, 2024 #145,028 I tell ya, the words used in the sb are way beyond me. I wish there was a translation app for the sb.
I tell ya, the words used in the sb are way beyond me. I wish there was a translation app for the sb.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 18, 2024 #145,029 You're so analytical! Sometimes you just have to let art... flow... over you.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,463 Location Los Santos Feb 18, 2024 #145,030 What? lol
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Feb 18, 2024 #145,031 please submit all questions in triplicate
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 18, 2024 #145,033 Lose yourself to dance @Alticus
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,463 Location Los Santos Feb 18, 2024 #145,035 lol I don't dance at all. I never understood dancing. Getting up there moving your arms and legs like you have some physical abnormality. Never appealed to me.
lol I don't dance at all. I never understood dancing. Getting up there moving your arms and legs like you have some physical abnormality. Never appealed to me.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 18, 2024 #145,036 Metaphor Bro.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 18, 2024 #145,037 Just keep on Dancing!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,463 Location Los Santos Feb 18, 2024 #145,038 I do one sb skill. Making it go silent.
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Feb 18, 2024 #145,040 dancers are well know for being grotesque
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Feb 18, 2024 #145,041 maybe Alty doesn't 'feel the beat'!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,463 Location Los Santos Feb 18, 2024 #145,042 Once I tried line dancing back in the 90's when I was drunk. Couldn't keep up. Sweating like a pig.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,463 Location Los Santos Feb 18, 2024 #145,043 I didn't know it was the extended version of Boot Scootin' Boogie. Over 6 minutes.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,463 Location Los Santos Feb 18, 2024 #145,045 It was brutal. lol
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,463 Location Los Santos Feb 18, 2024 #145,046 See? My sb skill works. Two already left. lol
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Feb 18, 2024 #145,047 being a debbie downer is no way to live Alty loosen up and shake it
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 18, 2024 #145,048 @Alticus. I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,463 Location Los Santos Feb 18, 2024 #145,049 That's just it. I can barrel of fun but just not in here for some reason. lol
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,463 Location Los Santos Feb 18, 2024 #145,050 @Lily okay