1,000,000 Post Thread

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Marvin do you smoke weed?
naw. just been happening a lot since the start of the year. before i usually remembered my dreams pretty freakin good. i really haven't changed much about my lifestyle, habits either.. its a bit frustrating cuz i usually enjoy my dreams even the more cryptic ones in the past. since literally january 1st my dreams have been telling me to fuck off and i forget them. oh well i get over it pretty quick.. just when i first wake up its like what the fuck? just gone forever. gets me riled up real goood for like 10 mins and i don't like being that way upon waking. i'm riled up again about this. thanks a lot and i will check into this lucid dream shit when i calm down again. fuck

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@Marvin then I suppose your mind is trying to ignore and forget what you're dreaming. It's happening a lot these days. There's a lot about to happen, but many are opting for simply not acknowledging it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Not the end of the world. The end of an age, an era. The world will evolve, just like humankind did. And those who still need more time, will have the chance to continue their journey elsewhere.

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Repent!
fb70e669c2931c0eafe22230264e4868f9df612c.jpeg