1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I get it all the time. I trolled troll forums only to be given the flick. They realise that us thick-skinned legends are a force moar than they could possibly handle.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You should see @Blurt in my presence elsewhere. While he gives me no attention elsewhere to confide within the rules, he virtually drops his anal prolapse here to get my attention . Sorry Bertrude, you’re a queer_fuck and I suck cunt for the joy of it!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I get it all the time. I trolled troll forums only to be given the flick. They realise that us thick-skinned legends are a force moar than they could possibly handle.

Hahahahahaaaaaa. Yeah, right. Boring twat.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Have you got fucking rocks in your head!? I’m the least boring troll on this entire fucking forum you blow-in nerd with a big arse!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
LotusBottom gets minimal sleep. She spent her last seconds here telling us of her sleepy time, and wakes up 5 odd hours later and logs in with fervour. I reckon she’s single!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Have you got fucking rocks in your head!? I’m the least boring troll on this entire fucking forum you blow-in nerd with a big arse!

You are sooooooooooo boring.
Tell that to the rest of the forum you leftard! Lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
LotusBottom gets minimal sleep. She spent her last seconds here telling us of her sleepy time, and wakes up 5 odd hours later and logs in with fervour. I reckon she’s single!

You mean 8 odd hours later?

And so says the guy with the most posts here. LMAO.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

You mean 8 odd hours later?

And so says the guy with the most posts here. LMAO.
Well, I obviously read your post 3 hours after the fact. I joined this forum when you were still convincing yourself that your teaching meant something. When are we going to have a brain-off?

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Dunno fella, never heard that before. He was well known on Efukt and YNC, he was quite young but had a skullet hair cut lol