1,000,000 Post Thread

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Next to eachother?

Yeah, cause mine kinda do. What if the electric furnace vent helps keep the pipes from freezing. Cause mine are the same and Ive debated adding a wood furnace too.

Pipes getting cleaned nicely thermulated get it..

Blazor just walks round with his dick in his hands

What a charmer..

Cant handle this fury

Blaze just bring the heat

You know how I roll my friend lol

:Vibin:

Here ya go, drunken me on my birthday couple days ago lol. Check my PETER pan shadow lolol.

990c562e9990660bac544b7b419cb8483dbb9579.jpg

Thats right my rocksteady friend.. they have no choice when such PURE magnificence is displayed and bestowed amonst the feeble .. cries from belittled pee-ons as their tear streams rupture the eye sockets of the resistors.. then itll be your time to feed

may they relize their disillusioned sense of worth was they're only fabricated might..as you display some rightious epiphany ignoring her cries over her regular line up of fermented diseased smegma encrusted foreskins ..so youll gain , it's inevitable the weaknesses caused by filthy jewish rapehounds destroying her perceptions of unconditional love and warping innocent visions making rape culture awareness just a minor relatable hot topic ..then is out as manipulation and regarded as threatening when some mouthbreather dictator continues on destroying family values and robbing history of its past and relevance.. its only deserved of slop romp dirtballs who need to destroy social norms , alienate any one trying to use any logic and steering away from the media brainwashing and try people being anti -whatever while trying to use their limited drug fueled thought process to determine what they belive to be their own safety threshold

And FYI @Blazor it might be helpful if you used these little performances for your one on one time .. I think you gotta save a little hidden or private magics to mystify their clothes off.. feel her out(not up) first and if you got any bedroom magic tricks like hide the sausage pull it out after you got a swoon..

if that fails whip out the moonshine get her black out drunk and say your name is Mike..lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Pushing boundaries is top what sets us apart from the rest of the mob. Everyone is so desensitised these days. If this is going to be our forum for the next 30 years, we may as well get to know each other in more ways than one. Hey...we get to say and do things that we wouldn’t ordinary do is day-to-day society living.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Pushing boundaries is what sets us apart from the rest of the mob. Everyone is so desensitised these days. If this is going to be our forum for the next 30 years, we may as well get to know each other in more ways than one. Hey...we get to say and do things that we wouldn’t ordinary do is day-to-day society living.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator