Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I meant for tomorrow… I would take the night off if you can

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
But to get back to me, around the early 90's my Dad had made contact with a couple of his old 'cousins' but more like second cousins etc but still family...I think we did 2 years in a row, then skipped a year or there wasn't one ??? then Dad me and my young son went to meet my dad and his wife at 'our' family reunion....I forget but I think it was like a couple of my Grand Uncles id never met, they'd had both adopted several Korean orphans, I was early 30ish, my boy 3ish one of the old ones I knew pointed over to the ball park not too far away and told me your cousins are over there "Sir Name" some white boys I thought I recognized and then a dozen or so asiatic boys, my cousins? Yup by adoption they were legally a facet of me.

Last edited:

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What it represented was that when Countries go far away into other Countries for war stuff, there is usually a fair amount of cross pollination.

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
{img]https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8501657088/h0CDB73ED/oct-19-come-to-rons-tiny-megaphones-in-next-35-mins-if-u-want-an-ass-kicking[/img]

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good Morning. Sunday here will always remind me of Weeg and Mama. Gorge on the Lord, and the Chinese buffet. :ThumbsUp1: