1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
It become boring, I think they started running out of material and started recycling crap, can't blame them too much, it's 35 seasons by now. After season 30, I couldn't watch more than a few episodes, most would be so boring I'd just fast forward the episodes or not even that sometimes

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Yeah, you're probably right. When a show runs that long it gets tougher to come up with fresh stuff.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Around 2003 when I got my first Windows XP computer, a crappy overheating Pentium 4 e-Machines laptop, I find out how to work a paid newsgroup service that had great downloads and it was anonymous because you paid for a VPN to access the whole thing

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
First thing I was downloaded were all the Simpsons seasons they had release so far, watching it in English was like watching them again, since they butchered the translation to make their humor understandable to Brazilians

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude, I got a letter a few weeks ago, the pricks in Hollyweird are hiring legal offices all over the world, collecting the IPs of people using torrents and sending them letters demanding money

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I have noticed that it's getting a little tougher to find torrents from sites like Netflix though.