1,000,000 Post Thread

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️Private Forum Access
Pretty much why i stopped postibg on nis forum after 9 years was being doxxed. I understand is funny to make fun of me for what i did, but we

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
I have a rough life and a lot of sadness, i come to the intermet to goof around and escape my shitty life for a little bit. When it makes me just as unhappy to be online as it does to sit by myself in bed i might as well not bother being a part of that community

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
Someone from nis had my full name, i was a member in her community for about 15 years so at some point someone had it, they found the article when i disappeared and spammed it, someone then carried it over here and now this place isn't much of an interest anymore either

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
You name and personal info is out there man. Nothing can change that. Anyone can find it. Changing forums isn't the answer.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
You name and personal info are out there man. Nothing can change that. Anyone can find it. Changing forums isn't the answer.

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
I understand how fun it is to mock people and i have no reason to lie to you all. My dog was attacked and when that happened i cut the other dog inn the face to stop the attack. I didn't want my small dog to be hurt. Now I'm. Punished irl for it, my life is ruined at this point and when i try too escape that even briefly online I'm. Constantly belmg called names, shown the video, seeinh my name and eberythibg posted and reposted

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
@Bradley Nobody is out to get you here bro. You defended your dog. I'd of done the same. I'd regret killing an animal but to save mine I'd do it.

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
I understand it's funny to torment ppl online but i don't want to be tormented constantly by every person who is shown the article over and over. Sorry. I don't like being so picked on every where i go.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
You're not being charged with 1st degree murder here man. You did what you did and that's that.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Some people will support your decision and others won't. No matter where you go so why leave here?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Some people will support your decision and others won't, but no matter where you go so why leave here?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Some people will support your decision and others won't no matter where you go, so why leave here?

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
Other people don't have my full n name, photos of my migshots or bring this up constantly to make me feel bad

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
I liked it here a lot before rancid was given n the article but once he was the first thing to do is spread it and now it's just gonna be another repeat of the totse community

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Nobody is out to make you feel bad man. It's just finding a member's pi like that is rather interesting to some is all.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Do you think that you are the only member here that has had to deal with pi being revealed? It happens a lot.

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
I appreciate it. I greatly enjoyed postinh here especially my participation in the shoutbox. Yall are a lovely group of characters.