1,000,000 Post Thread

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️Private Forum Access
I already have alts on my other forum I use frequently, it's too much work to do that on two sites for two communities

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
I really enjoy being members that have stopped posting for years coming back and the first post being like "hey can you help me get back into ______, my old account?" Haha

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
then I get people all happy to see me/them and shit and start fucking with people hard because I know everyone from the last 15 years so I know who got along with who.

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
One guy I falsely doxxed (Just found some random pedophile that looked like him and said it's him lol) that he kept making new accounts to try to get away from it and I made 1 account under his original Totse handle and people to this day think I am him

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
Imagine a 59 year old man screaming in a chatroom that he's not Paul Wozny, a convicted pedophile from Wisconsin, look it up.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Ped0 accusations can cause a lot of trouble. I accused a member of being one when I was using an alt. regretted it ever since.

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah I use the same IP for everything, on NiS we have a plural supportive policy that encourages this behavior, I use the same password, same browser, same saved log in to all my alts

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
Literally just click log out, click username and pick whoever I Want to log in as and go from there. our admin (1 lazy alcoholic) is the only administrator/staff we have there and he doesn't really interact with our site unless he's really shitty drunk

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
To my knowledge other than spammers, we have only banned 1 person in 9 years of operation and he was unbanned for an undisclosed amount of money sent to our administrator.

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
I'm saying I Have multiple alts, all the alts are different usernames, password is the same for all of them site dependent.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
omfg this is confusing guys. can't you chat in more simple terms/english so the not so tech savvy can understand you. jeez. maybe you were are being hacked @Bradley for slashing and raping the dog. you know you are fucking guilty. O.J. was innocent but not you scumbag piece of shit dog fucker

BadBrad

☠️Private Forum Access
I use different passwords for different sites but if I have 2 accounts ont he same site, I use the same password.