1,000,000 Post Thread

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I could put together a site quickly that mimicks discord.com...you could be there for hours without realizing you were not ont he correct site...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Bradley, IMO it would be better to provide a link to dicord.com, not discord.gg. It would save someone like Rancid having to be a guinea pig...and really, we have no idea how many malicious threats were d/l'ed to his machine before the redirect.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Good Morning. Does anyone LIKE where they live?
It's good enough. A sprawling suburban area, so anything I want or need to do is near and convenient. There's plenty of nature in surrounding areas. Baltimore is an hour away, Philadelphia is two hours away and Pittsburgh and New York City are three (maybe four) hours away. If I want to go to the beach, it's three or four hours away.

I live between two small towns. It's quaint and there are mostly good people around here. I can walk or bike wherever I want to go to shop or eat and it's almost as easy as driving because there are short cuts and I don't have to find a parking spot.

Also, I'm close to family and friends. I'd be lost without them.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
not as important as drawing my nic on your arm and sending that pic to me...but you get the general idea
LOL, I fucked up the first attempt.

cw.jpg

• LOve IT!
Reactions: cw_