1,000,000 Post Thread

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BIDEN is a war monger!! Since he has become president there has been more majors wars than since WW2. Look it up!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That song is about those that weren't drafted, the fortunate songs. Joe Biden, dislike him if you want. He wasn't the son of a millionaire, multiple millionaire

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The claim: Former Vice President Joe Biden received five draft deferments from the Vietnam War Less than two months ahead of Election Day, voters are scrutinizing candidates' records. Posts on Facebook honed in on former Vice President Joe Biden and his record of military service — or lack thereof. "Lifeguard/Football player Joe Biden got five draft deferments for asthma during Vietnam," a post claims, alongside a photo of high-school-aged Biden.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey I roved yoo wrong. Joe played football and was a lifeguard but when he was going to get drafted his rich dad fied it for him! Asthma! BS

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden's father had been wealthy and the family purchased a home in the affluent Long Island suburb of Garden City in the fall of 1946

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden's father had been wealthy and the family purchased a home in the affluent Long Island suburb of Garden City in the fall of 1946

And he went broke, moved in with family and then became a used car salesman and Joe Biden was raised middle class. He was called "Middle Class Joe" in the Senate by actual rich Senators, mocking his background.

All facts.