1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi boremaster 3000, yoO upset you can't spam the shout box with pics of shit ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Apparently Blazor does.

Lol, I havent "measured" it in a long time lol.

Im the same size now, as I was when I was 12 years old, except 20lbs heavier lol. My growth spurt hit quick and stopped quick. My dick was the same size too. Though, it feels like I've lost half an inch over the years lol.

But at that age, I had a HUGE dick! I'd get a random boner, it would pitch a massive tent in my shorts, and friends would be like "there's no way thats your real dick! You got a stick in your pants or something!" hahahaha.

There was this one girl, she liked dick lol. Mostly liked to look at them. We were all young and curious lol. She done seen all my friend's peckers. Well, she called me tiny one night, and I said "no Im not lol" and she told me to prove it. Tricksy girl just wanted to see it lol. I'll never forget how big her eyes got hahahaha. "You definitely aint tiny!". And thats how I became "King Big Dick of the Hill" hahaha. I had the biggest she ever seen lol.

I have big hands (long fingers), and my dick is the same length as my hand, where the wrist line crease is. I got a mole slightly below it, and thats where my dick use to measure to.

Now, are you satisfied? lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nothing will get done. I get stuck
I used to be like that with Halo

that game was awesome

My son and his friends would play that game. I’d hear them all in the room calling people the N word. His account was always getting suspended.

Lol, Halo was the one my son and his friends loved a lot too lol.

Back in my day, it was Goldeneye!!! 4 friends on the same console and tv lol. Back before online became a thing!

Winter is upon us, I'll be playing again soon, prolly Skyrim.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Go in any thread, put your image in the reply, toggle the BB code button, then copy the imgBB code, then paste in here!