1,000,000 Post Thread

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Uber is so dead since it warmed up
I'm sorry to hear that. Uber has been treating me well. I go to work early in the morning and there are always 'enough' drivers out there. I might have to wait 20 minutes but that's because they're completing another trip. It's usually a 10 or 15 minute wait. And they almost always get another ride request while completing my trip.

I use the wait time to finish getting ready for work. This morning, I put in for a ride and the driver was only 4 minutes away. FUCK! I had to throw on my sweatshirt and my workshirt and sort that out, put on my name badge and look in the mirror to make sure that it was straight, put on my hat, check myself ... wallet, cigarettes, Zippo. And I really can't leave without my keys because my apartment has a deadbolt that needs to be locked from the outside before leaving.

I had to hurry the fuck up. LOL First time seeing this guy and he's kind of new (a couple or so months) but he's done plenty of trips and knows how it works. I might see him again. Who knows? We had a decent conversation about stuff and other stuff. I'm not a talker and I don't think this guy is much of a talker ... making a mention of something about the day just to be polite and there was a little conversation going on there.