1,000,000 Post Thread

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pretty dead here.I'll have to go flame some tard in online gaming.Laters brother weeg.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@reaper You lie to BF again about me supposedly dropping your name on the main board again you and I are going to have a serious chat.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
G_47 is hot sauce:
70LySiJ.gif

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was reading the basketball thread.

@Alticus said: "I just find it to be a very cold color. I don't find the color soothing in any way."

I don't like the color either, as far as clothes go. A little grey here and there works but not as an everyday color.

@The New Holliday said: "It's a cold wet grey day here. Warm and dry indoors and that's where I'll be astayin.

I was at work all day ... not really but I worked an early morning shift. I've been home for an hour and a half. It has been between rain and drizzle. I was feeling antsy and walked up to the beer store while it was drizzling. Not a bother. And rain is a good thing. Gotta grow up those plants and flowers and crops.

Right Now? I'm planted comfortably at home.

tater.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I was reading the basketball thread.

@Alticus said: "I just find it to be a very cold color. I don't find the color soothing in any way."

I don't like the color either, as far as clothes go. A little grey here and there works but not as an everyday color.

@The New Holliday said: "It's a cold wet grey day here. Warm and dry indoors and that's where I'll be astayin.

I was at work all day ... not really but I worked an early morning shift. I've been home for an hour and a half. It has been between rain and drizzle. I was feeling antsy and walked up to the beer store while it was drizzling. Not a bother. And rain is a good thing. Gotta grow up those plants and flowers and crops.

Right Now? I'm planted comfortably at home.

tater.jpg
Right on bro!