1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
West Coast Salmon. Fresh Atlantic salmon is good too but its got a much saltier taste. Lobster is good too but its expensive on the West Coast as it has to be transported from the East Coast.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Ohhh lobster....mmmmm.....lol. I love seafood. I've tried Pacific salmon but it had a funny taste to me. Maybe I'm just used to eating Atlantic salmon. I like to try new things, though.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I like the biting salty taste of fresh Atlantic salmon. Had some when I was in Quebec from the supermarket. It'd probably be very good in pastas where you want the flavor of the fish to punch through the sauce. Plus it might taste better with wine.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Lobsters are crazy expensive here in Brazoo, now they are found only in the northeast coast. 30 years ago you could still find them as south as Rio and São Paulo, but as usual, people overfished it into oblivion.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Fish is something you need to be very careful, these days they might be full of parasites or they might have been caught in dirty areas. One reason I don't touch freshwater fish here, except the ones from fish farms, but even those I don't like, they might have antibiotics and they are fed with fish meal. I have an acquaintance who goes to the coast every week and brings fresh fish, shrimp and crabs, I buy only from him.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
If I showed you a video of rats having a party inside a Popeye's in an American city, would you believe it's pretty much dirty everywhere?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No. He wouldn't believe it. This is Clueless Joe we're talking about, here.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I mean, you right Blurt, he got FUCKED up on the first shot, and got a 2nd!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Tell momma the Lord is mighty! He is with Blaze in these trying times!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I walk with Him Weeg! Momma needs not help me! The Devil is just trying to make Party!