1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
There was this guy who worked in my crew in the US, fucker would stuff his face with eggs, cabbage and beer. Nobody could stand working next to him the next day.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My friend never had real fish before lol. I made him fried catfish and he LOVED it

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Catfish is excellent, but you have to prepare it right to remove that nasty "mud flavor" they usually have. I prefer "traíra", a fish they say is a fresh water cousin of the coelacanth. It has a nasty bite, so you have to know what you doing, and it's a pain to clean, but it's a delicious fish.
1UjX2UH.jpeg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've heard about the "mud flavor", but I just get the fillets from the butcher and never had an issue lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
There are some tricks to remove the nasty flavor. You can put the meat in water with a bit of baking soda, but I prefer using lemons and onions. A bit of lemon juice after they're cooked will do the trick too. Fresh water fish that live in bodies of war that have dirt bottoms usually have that problem, that's why I prefer saltwater fish.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
There are some tricks to remove the nasty flavor. You can put the meat in water with a bit of baking soda, but I prefer using lemons and onions. A bit of lemon juice after they're cooked will do the trick too. Fresh water fish that live in bodies of water that have dirt bottoms usually have that problem, that's why I prefer saltwater fish.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
How to prepare catfish:

Clean your Catfish and salt and pepper to taste
tie fish to a red brick and cook in oven@375* for 20 minutes
remove fish from brick and throw in garbage can and eat the brick - - -
bon appétit