1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I walked to the cashier and said in a low voice "I used to eat here all the time and that TV was never on. Next time I come here, if it's still on, I'm never coming back"

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I could just add. Anyone who ignores Science is foolish. The alternatives are conspiracy theories

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is that? I see a dude that posts on another site that truly believes the earth is flat.

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The double edged sword on the internet is the wealth of information is out there, and waay too many people are not very discerning of information, and want to believe the misinformation they have because someone else on the internet dreams the same dream.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
The double edged sword on the internet is the wealth of information is out there, and waay too many people are not very discerning of information, and want to believe the misinformation they have because someone else on the internet dreams the same dream.
Hey Admin

I think I understand what you mean. I had to learn the hard way that not every bit of info found online should be taken as gospel. You have to strongly consider the source of the info you find.