1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
No sane person wants to party with an old man! Are you a SUPER PLEASE ASS BOX ME!???

I’d rather be old than retarded.

Dildo, whst’s the highest level of school you completed beyond nursery if any?

I’m working a theory here.
You are old and irrelevant, Jizzer. I am young, supreme and have way more money and options than you.lol.

Why so salty? Are you a whoreson?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Syrian gets stabby on a German train
The only question that remains when it comes the western world today is "Will the libtards accept they fucked up badly when Xi's boots are firmly pressed against their necks or will they die still being clueless?"

wizer

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You are old and irrelevant, Jizzer. I am young, supreme and have way more money and options than you.lol.

I know you’re young Dildo your posts make it obvious, they’re clearly the work of a child. Hence my question about your level of education past preschool which you failed to answer.

$2 per week in allowance might buy lots of little plastic toys but once you grow up you’ll realize it’s not going to get you much more than a cup of coffee.

• Confused
Reactions: X

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Aryan I was at my Barbar waiting. Read that and guess what? I said to myself:“ That wasn‘t surely a Hans or Manfred!“ LoL! Then at the end of the article: JACKPOT ! A re3fuggee Syrian. 3 of them!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Religion has nothing to do. These are scums,! Dumb and low IQ relying on religion. NAme these filths for what they are,. Syrians! Period.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Do you say the white killer was a Christian? Who the fuck cares. Always name the RASSE!!!! Stop blaming religion.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Holy fuck Derp, twinZ reem yOO extra hard today ? why so hostile ?? isn't he one O your countrymen ??