1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Time for a change yes of course but don’t you dare think it’s gonna get any better, immigration is not reason for the decline, it’s a $$ over people mentality

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
@Weeg I mean no disrespect but your current president is fucking nuts. He' just let's them all come on in and do anything you want.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
@Weeg I mean no disrespect but your current president is fucking nuts. He' just let's them all come on in and do anything they want.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Our country is going to shit in all sorts of other ways, fucking shithole America and their weapon’s pouring over our border but hey let’s ignore that brown people are here

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you actually see these his followers omg they couldn’t give two fucks they just wanna be able to sling insults for the nextb4 years

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We’d have like a shooting a month now with all these shithole guns everywhere you can’t walk down the street

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw where canadas population is exploding because canadians are leaving for America and the IMMIGRNTS from Africa and the MIDDLE EAST are flowing into canada! Soon CANADA will be the MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA!! X! I hope yoo like BBC!:LOL: