I'm not a big fan of Trump, but he's preferable to Biden.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,231 I'm not a big fan of Trump, but he's preferable to Biden.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,232 As all politicians , he's beholden jewish donors.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,233 to*
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,234 Sheldon Adelson's wife is his biggest I think
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,235 I’m not a Biden fan Adam I believe a real man should hold position a man of character intelligence and morality
I’m not a Biden fan Adam I believe a real man should hold position a man of character intelligence and morality
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,236 TrumpF couldn’t get a fucking job at KFC he’s such a fuckwit diddler
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,237 I'm curious where the intense Trump hate comes from
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,238 Diddler
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,239 presumably your MSM
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,240 I dislike Biden equally they are both unfit
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,241 Fair enough. It defo seems as though you hate Trump more tho
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,242 Adam, in the end all that matters is your health kids family brown people are bystanders
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,243 Life is too short we don’t live long enough to waste our time on diddlers and old men just live the best life you can solid advice bro
Life is too short we don’t live long enough to waste our time on diddlers and old men just live the best life you can solid advice bro
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,244 I more hate that TrumpFs followers are so
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,245 Blind to his creepness
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,246 My back is so fucked I can’t even go upstairs to the backyard to smoke a doob
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,247 He's crazy rich, most crazy rich men are like that and have an entitled mentality
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,248 Whose rich ? Trump ?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,249 I suppose he has some loot to pay off porn stars after they ride his little birdy LOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,250 Shyster fuck LOL
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,251 dewd he's a billionaire. THat sort of lifestyle is alien to us
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,252 and 90% of the planet
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,253 Meh, he’s a twat who couldn’t buy an honest woman of his life depended on it
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,254 Only thing that gets me politically is the weapons from that shithole pouring over our border because Adam those guns are doing more damage that brown construction workers or brown doctors
Only thing that gets me politically is the weapons from that shithole pouring over our border because Adam those guns are doing more damage that brown construction workers or brown doctors
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,255 Everyday some kid is killed, I know I know it was a black guy that did it but if that ape couldn’t have gotten that gun perhaps it’d be diff who o ows
Everyday some kid is killed, I know I know it was a black guy that did it but if that ape couldn’t have gotten that gun perhaps it’d be diff who o ows
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,922 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 26, 2024 #172,256 1990 is only 15 years ago, if you don't understand science.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,257 I have the answer: Deport all non-Whites.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,258 oh hi aidsman...
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,461 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 26, 2024 #172,259 Faggots too
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 26, 2024 #172,260 No whites do the work here that the fancy whites won’t do