1,000,000 Post Thread

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
@X Yeah, use as sparingly as possible. What I did was cut them in half so that I only ever used 2 pills out of 20. I hope you get some needed relief. Good luck!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
My morning was great! I said good morning to Rancibaby and then laid back down in bed for 2 hours. Heaven. Happily I have nothing needing doing today.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This is my first time
Im scared but the pain is immeasurable
Just watch yourself bro. You get hooked on those and your life will be absolutely miserable. When I had to quit I was puking and shitting at the same time, insane muscle pain and tension. Not to mention that I was acting like a total prick with whoever I talked to because I was so irritable, and I was only abusing Demerol. What you are into is much stronger.

• Sad
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just watch yourself bro. You get hooked on those and your life will be absolutely miserable. When I had to quit I was puking and shitting at the same time, insane muscle pain and tension. Not to mention that I was acting like a total prick with whoever I talked to because I was so irritable, and I was only abusing Demerol. What you are into is much stronger.
I’m glad you managed to quit I used to be a heavy drinker I quit for like 10 years and started again when my parent got very sick 2 year’s ago, I just drink now on my memory trip days, and when I cook LOL nothing better than cooking and having some wine

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m glad you managed to quit I used to be a heavy drinker I quit for like 10 years and started again when my parent got very sick 2 year’s ago, I just drink now on my memory trip days, and when I cook LOL nothing better than cooking and having some wine
I can relate to the drinking as well. Just try not using alcohol as a way of dealing with pain or hurtful thoughts. The booze may dull the pain, but eventually it will start contributing to the pain. I'm sorry to hear that you relapsed after so many years of sobriety but that happens. I relapsed several times before I gave it up.

Admin.

Excuse me, while I face the Karma!
Site Supporter ☠️
8v4irc.jpg